MISLEADING. FACT: NOT caused by the Bluetooth Earphones, the man in the video was electrocuted because he was touched by a live wire that was dangling down when it snapped.
More in the EXPLANATION and REFERENCES section.
CATEGORY: Misleading content.
SOURCE: Facebook, https://archive.ph/fZhFh (backup archive).
NARRATIVE: “Bluetooth Causes Man’s Electrocution
Show this to your kids, relatives, and friends with caution.
Use of Bluetooth Earphones – 25th December 2022
The current from the high tension cable of the track entered the mobile phone as the Bluetooth function was activated, passing through the headphones to the brain. Just wait and see what happens.
Avoid using Bluetooth devices in general since they emit high frequency EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency) radiation, but avoid them especially when travelling and standing “near to the train track” on a platform at a train station.
Based on 7 Types of Mis- and Disinformation by First Draft News, classified as “Misleading content: Misleading use of information to frame an issue or individual”. 
The SOURCE shares content by adding narratives or claims that lead to MISLEADING conclusions. FACT: NOT caused by the Bluetooth Earphones, the man in the video was electrocuted because he was touched by a live wire that was dangling down when it snapped.
As seen in the video, the cable dangles with several lights touching the victim’s body.
INDIA TODAY: A railway official suffered burn injuries after he was electrocuted by a live wire at Kharagpur railway station in West Bengal. The official, a travelling ticket examiner (TTE), was standing on a platform when a high-voltage wire snapped over his head. 
Other Related References
NEWS 18: “In a freak accident caught on CCTV, a ticket checker received burn injuries after he was electrocuted when a live wire fell on him while he was standing on a platform at the Kharagpur railway station in West Bengal.”