NOT a video of India lockdown. Video of violence during CAA protest, already published on December 2019.
More @ EXPLANATION and REFERENCE section.
“Apai Tanik” account (facebook.com/efilnikufesin5375), shared 14K times per screenshot was made.
http://archive.md/p1s6v (backup archive).
“India Lockdown Failed!!”.
(1) First Draft News: “FALSE CONTEXT
When genuine content is shared with false contextual information”
* The SOURCE shared a video of violence during CAA protest in India.
* The SOURCE added false narrative which has caused wrong conclusion.
(2) One of related video, YouTube: “CAA Protest के नाम पर Gujrat के Ahmedabad से आई हिंसा की सबसे डरावनी तस्वीर| Stone Pelting Video
544,399 views • Dec 19, 2019
Many cops reported injured after violence broke out in Shah Alam area of Ahmedabad during protests against the Citizenship Act. According to local media reports, a mob resorted to stone pelting during an agitation. Eight police personnel were injured in the incident. A police vehicle also”
(1) Previously shared as “happened in Delhi”, THE TIMES OF INDIA: “The video that Poonia tweeted is actually from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. This video is more than two months old.”
(2) Several related articles,
* KOMPAS.com: “India began to apply lockdown from March 24, 2020 and will be valid for 21 days.
The locking policy was put in place following the increasing number of corona virus cases in the country.
During the lockdown period, the police conduct guard and impose a curfew in a number of places.”
* Suara.com: “The streets in India are quiet, as is the construction work that is usually everywhere. India lockdown for 3 weeks from Wednesday (3/25/2020) early morning.
The country with a population of 1.339 billion people is considered to be fast enough to set a lockdown. As of Wednesday (3/25/2020) 492 cases were found with a death rate of 9 people.
Translating from CNN , Prime Minister Narendra Modi ordered a lockdown nationally for 21 days. That is, all Indians must remain at home, all services, public transportation, malls, until the market is closed.”