An old video, from time context it’s UNRELATED to India’s recent incident.
More @ EXPLANATION and REFERENCE section.
http://archive.md/9xqUg (backup archive) “Kadrun Raja Uang – Sarkowi Raja Hutang” account (twitter.com/Kemal1sk), shared 50 times per screenshot was taken.
“This is an extremist act against the minority people committed by the state and Indian Hindus whose brains are made of the god’s shit, the scabby cow.
@IndianEmbJkt @PMOIndia @narendramodi @narendramodi_in @IndiaToday @timesofindia https://tagar.id/dubes-india-sebut-fpi-dan-pa-212-kelompok-ekstremis via @TagarNews”.
(1) http://bit.ly/2qYG8Rs, First Draft News: “FALSE CONTEXT
When genuine content is shared with false contextual information”
* The SOURCE shared an old video.
* The SOURCE added unrelated narrative which has caused false conclusion.
(2) Several sources related to the video,
* 2014: “What happens in Indonesia when a thief is caught stealing”
* 2016: “This man shouted in pain when he was beaten …miris – motorcycle taxi diary”
* KOMPAS.COM @ 7 Mar 2020: “That’s because they make it all on social media, it’s a doctrine to provoke emotion, but they don’t explain what the facts are,”