Unrelated to narrative/claim by the SOURCE, the “Hearbeat” counter-terrorism exercise is to train the Mosque staff the ability to execute the “SGSecure” protocol and to perform first aid.
More @ EXPLANATION and REFERENCE section.
http://bit.ly/2QrRJVU “Hareem Madura” account (facebook.com/hareem.madura.77), shared 30 times per screenshot was taken.
“The Singapore infidel police held a terrorist countermeasure exercise in the mosque while still wearing unclean shoes on the mosque carpet.
Laknatullah alaihim .. !!!
Since it was ruled by China, Singapore is like a communist China who hates Islam … !!! “.
(1) http://bit.ly/2qYG8Rs, First Draft News: “FALSE CONTEXT
When genuine content is shared with false contextual information”
* The SOURCE shared photos of the “Heartbeat” counter-terrorism exercise at the Sultan Mosque Singapore.
* The SOURCE added twisted narrative of shared photos, the counter-terrorism exercise is unrelated to the “communist china” and “hates Islam” because the exercise is to help the moslems should there be an attach happen at the Mosque.
(2) SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE: “A counter-terrorism exercise codenamed ‘Heartbeat’ was held at Sultan Mosque on 24 November 2019. The Singapore Police Force (SPF), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) and the Sultan Mosque, jointly organised the exercise, which involved a simulated terror attack at the place of worship.
Exercise Heartbeat was conducted at Sultan Mosque to validate its contingency plans and enhance its contingency response plans to better deter, detect, delay, deny and deal with a terror attack scenario. This is the first time the exercise is held at a place of worship in Singapore. These efforts by the stakeholder highlight the importance for building owners to review their security measures and enhance their emergency preparedness against terror attacks. Building owners are encouraged to develop contingency plans to deal with terror attacks and train their staff and tenants to be familiar with the plans.
(1) SGSecure: “SGSecure is Singapore’s community response to the threat of terrorism. It is a movement to build the resilience of our community and a call to action to everyone in our multi-racial, multi-religious society to come together to safeguard Singapore and our way of life.
Terrorist attacks can have a crippling effect on societies that extends beyond the physical devastation. Even the threat of terrorism can foment distrust among communities. In today’s heightened security climate, it is even more urgent that we continue to strengthen the bonds among our various communities and prevent racial and religious conflict in the aftermath of a terrorist attack.”
(2) Question from one of forum (facebook.com/groups/fafhh) member.
(3) http://archive.md/Pi8rl, backup archive of SOURCE.
Source: turnbackhoax.id: [SALAH] “singapore seperti china komunis yang membenci Islam” http://bit.ly/2ZDblL0, also published in English because the SOURCE is twisting an event happened outside of Indonesia.