The shared video previously published in 2017, UNRELATED to 2019 Coronavirus.
More @ EXPLANATION and REFERENCE section.
“In an era of #coronavirus in China, money is no longer the best thing in the world.
#coronavirus #corornavirus #CoronavirusOutbreak #coronavirusarv #China #Wuhan”.
(1) http://bit.ly/2qYG8Rs, First Draft News: “FALSE CONTEXT
When genuine content is shared with false contextual information”
* The SOURCE shared a video which previously published in 2017.
* The SOURCE’s narrative causing false conclusion of the date and time of the video publication.
(2) Some of the sources who previously published the video:
* About the chronology of Coronavirus, Wikipedia: “Outbreak chronology
1–18 December 2019
On 31 December 2019, a consortium of Chinese medical experts were charged by the Chinese CDC with investigating the inception of what is now commonly known as the Wuhan Coronavirus. On 24 January 2020, their report was published in The Lancet. They noted from their review of local medical records that the first patient later to be diagnosed with the Wuhan Coronavirus had first been presented with symptoms on 8 December 2019. However, the consortium found an earlier case of a patient who had first experienced symptoms on 1 December 2019, pointing to an even earlier origin. Apart from this early case, between 8 to 18 December 2019, seven cases later diagnosed with Wuhan Coronavirus were documented, two of them were linked with the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market of Wuhan, five were not.”
More @ http://bit.ly/38kIqPo.