Recycled disinformation, product of Turkey NOT Israel. Previously distributed to discredit Luppo brand related to the Kurdish vs Turkey conflict.
More @ EXPLANATION and REFERENCE section.
WhatsApp broadcast message.
* “🚨 CAUTION!
This snack is dangerous. Made in Israel and exported to Asian countries … this snack contains a tablet that can make someone paralyzed !!!
THEREFORE DON’T BUY, DON’T EAT … !!!
Please spread … !!!
👆👆👆” (the broadcast message).
* “careful do not let children buy snack carelessly” (within the video).
(1) http://bit.ly/2qYG8Rs, First Draft News: “Misleading Content
Misleading use of information to frame an issue or individual”.
* The SOURCE shared recycled twisted video which previously already circulated, edited by adding narrative/claim “careful do not let children buy snack carelessly” (“awas jangan biarkan anak jajan sembarangan”).
* The SOURCE added twisted narrative while sharing the video which has caused false conclusion.
(2) Snopes: “Sölen provided multiple documents showing the safety certifications of the plants where Sölen products, including the Luppo coconut cream bar, are manufactured. Those inspections were conducted by the Swiss company SGS.
Crucially, the spokesperson also pointed out that among the several filtration systems used in producing and processing the batter, cream, chocolate and filling components of various Luppo bars was one that blocks any particle greater than 700 microns (0.7 millimeters) in height or width.
The “tablets” shown in the viral video footage are clearly larger than those dimensions, and so could not have been added to the cake bar while it was being made. The spokesperson also noted that the production process is entirely automated, meaning the components of each snack are “untouched by human hands” until each product is already in its packaging.”
(1) Teyit: “Confirmation also met with journalist resources working in the region, after the Peace Spring Operation, a boycott of Turkish goods in northern Iraq, the information has been initiated. It is stated that attempts to boycott the cause of the emergence of such videos.”
(2) BBC: “Between 25 and 35 million Kurds inhabit the mountains on the border between Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Iran and Armenia. They are the fourth largest ethnic group in the Middle East, but do not have their own country.”
(3) Google Earth: “Iraqi Kurdistan or Southern Kurdistan (Kurdish: Başûrê Kurdistanê ,باشووری کوردستان ,باشووری کوردستان, Arabic: إقليم كردستان) is the Kurdish-populated region incorporated into Iraq and considered by Kurds as one of four parts of Greater Kurdistan. Much of the geographical and cultural region of Iraqi Kurdistan is governed by the Kurdistan Region (KRI) (Kurdish: ههرێمی کوردستان, Herêma Kurdistan) which is an autonomous region recognized by the Iraqi constitution.”