The shared video is manipulated, example of original sounds of Blue Whale can be heard in NOAA’s site.
More @ EXPLANATION and REFERENCE section.
“Shrill voice from the bottom of the Sea, some say the sound of a whale.
But in a history, when the Dajjal Laknatullah, will come out of the chains bondage will be heard a shrill voice, namely the voice of Dabbatul Arz. Allah knows’ ak’lam (only Allah knows).”
(1) http://bit.ly/2qYG8Rs, First Draft News: “Manipulated content
When genuine information or imagery is manipulated to deceive”.
* The SOURCE shared manipulated video.
* The SOURCE added twisted narrative which has caused false conclusion.
(2) Previously circulated in Egypt and Libya, clarified by related authority:
* ArabiaWeather: “And I suggested that these clips were deliberately created by installing sound on video clips, confirming that the sounds accompanying the clips contradict the sounds produced by whales to communicate with each other under the water, which is characterized by low frequency for levels that are difficult for humans to hear most of them except through specialized scientific tools to record and enlarge them to levels commensurate with Hearing capabilities of humans.”
(3) The same sound also can be heard in another manipulated video, one of the video:
* YouTube: “Today, the Blue Whale arrived in Damietta Governorate, Ras al-Bar, Glory be to God
131,947 views • Dec 20, 2019
(4) Example of original Blue Whale sound in NOAA’s site,
“Marine Mammal Sounds – Blue whale
Note time and frequency scales are not identical, spectrograms displayed together for a general comparison of images.
Click on spectrogram to hear sound (wav file). Click on image “name” for a complete description of the sound.
(Suggestion: use ear/head phone to listen).
(1) NOAA: “National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
U.S. Department of Commerce
About our agency
NOAA is an agency that enriches life through science. Our reach goes from the surface of the sun to the depths of the ocean floor as we work to keep the public informed of the changing environment around them.”
(2) Wikipedia: “Blue whale
The blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) is a marine mammal belonging to the baleen whale parvorder, Mysticeti. At up to 29.9 meters (98 ft) in length and with a maximum recorded weight of 173 tonnes (190 short tons), it is the largest animal known to have ever existed.”
More @ http://bit.ly/2Sn2OtM.
(3) ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA: “Al-Dajjāl
Al-Dajjāl, (Arabic: “The Deceiver”), in Islamic eschatology, a false messianic figure who will come forth before the end of time; after a reign of 40 days or 40 years, he will be destroyed by Christ or the mahdī (“rightly guided one”) or both, and the world will submit to God. Al-Dajjāl first appeared as the Antichrist in pseudoapocalyptic Christian literature and is reworked in ḥadīth (sayings) ascribed to the Prophet Muhammad. There he is described as a plump, one-eyed man with a ruddy face and curling hair and the Arabic letters k-f-r (“unbelief”) on his forehead. Al-Dajjāl will appear during a period of great tribulation; he will be followed by the Jews and will claim to be God in Jerusalem. He will work false miracles, and most people will be deceived. At this moment will occur the Second Coming of Christ.”
Source: turnbackhoax.id: [SALAH] “ada yang bilang suara ikan paus” @ http://bit.ly/2ZnDV2y, also published in English because previously the disinformation is circulated outside of Indonesia.