The officers in the video are an Indonesian National Army and a security guard personel, the incident location is in Indonesia, not Turkistan. Check EXPLANATION and REFERENCE section for more detail.
(1) http://bit.ly/2s2Ve9t, report (mention) to @turnbackhoax (twitter.com/turnbackhoax) account.
(2) http://bit.ly/2GPjRAP, a tweet by “T” (twitter.com/Tkwondo_T) account, retweeted 4.652 times per screenshot was taken.
a Chinese officer beating a Muslim Uyghur for having a copy of the Quran in his house!.. in East Turkistan.”
(1) http://bit.ly/2qYG8Rs, firsdraftnews.org: “FALSE CONTEXT
When genuine content is shared with false contextual information”.
* The SOURCE tweet shared a video of an incident took place in Indonesia.
* To build the premise, SOURCE tweet added narration unrelated to the original context of the video.
(2) Original video source: “How come you have the heart like this? Even though he’s a criminal, but don’t be treated like this @ Puspen_TNI 😰” (Google Translate, http://bit.ly/2TlFTMN).
Response by Indonesian National Army PR Center: “Thank you for the information. We will follow up” (Google Translate, http://bit.ly/2F3YcmC).
Also published in English due to the SOURCE is using the language.